The Temp360 battery heated socks are the perfect blend of quality and comfort. The Temp360 socks reach a maximum temperature of 130F and can last up to 4 hours.
Temp360 battery heated apparel utilizes innovative technology designed to warm the core body temperature. These revolutionary garments feature built-in heating panels and are made with ActionFlex material that provides lightweight warmth, comfort, and versatility.
Temp360 heated garments use FAR infrared heating and ActionWave heat reflective technology to deliver hours of heat and comfort. Temp360 allows you to stay warmer and enjoy outdoor winter activities longer than ever before.
HOW TO USE:
Estimated Heating Times:
What makes Temp360 different than the other heated brands is its unique 5V powerbank technology it uses in many of its products. With a patented signal technology, it allows for any 5V battery to be used with certain garments. This allows for unlimited battery options and gives you more options!
Temp360 Battery Heated Gear was created by some of the brightest minds in the heated clothing industry. With years of experience specializing in heating clothing, the Temp360 team put together all the attributes they saw work in this category and created this high quality line of products.
Temp360 battery heated apparel utilizes innovative technology designed to warm the core body temperature. These revolutionary garments feature built-in heating panels and are made with Action-Flex material that provides lightweight warmth, comfort and versatility.
Temp360 heated garments use FAR infared heating and ActionWave heat reflective technology to deliver hours of heat and comfort. Temp360 allows you to stay warmer and enjoy outdoor winter activities longer than ever before!
Electrical Components of the Garments:
When you purchase an Temp360 heated garment from an authorized Temp360 retailer within the United States, the electrical components of the garments are warranties to be free from factory defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (90) ninety days.
Garment Materials & Construction:
All non-electrical components of the garment are warranted to be free from factory defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (90) ninety days from the date of the initial purchase. If there is anything wrong with the sewing or materials of an Temp360 product that was caused by manufacturer’s defect the product will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Temp360 at no charge. *Shipping and handling fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Battery and Charger:
Temp360 power packs are under warranty from factory defects for (90) ninety days from the initial purchase. Temp360 will repair or replace any power packs found to be defective under normal use within the (90) ninety-day warranty period.
Any damage caused to any Temp360 item by misuse, abuse, improper care, accident, normal wear, and tear, or the natural breakdown of materials over an extended period of time and use are not covered by this warranty.
Any alterations or repairs (attempted or otherwise) performed on any Temp360 item voids any and all warranties offered by Temp360 for that particular item. *Warranty applies only to the original purchaser and only for the products purchased directly from an Temp360 Dealer.
Care & Usage
We recommend spot cleaning only for the safety of all Temp360 items. Many of the Temp360 items are machine washable if needed. These items include jackets, vests, base layers, hats, and balaclavas. Please read all the product manuals and instructions before washing.
Note: NEVER wash your batteries.
Note: We do not recommend to machine wash any of the heated gloves.
Note: You can machine wash the Temp360 socks in the provided mesh wash bag.
Temp360 Machine Washing instructions:
1. Be certain to use your power pack with an Temp360 product with an Amp rating less than the maximum capacity output rating for the power pack. For instance, if each of the power packs has a maximum capacity output rating of (2) two Amps then they should not be used with heated products that draw more than (2) two Amps. Please check your products Amp draw before connecting the batteries to the power packs. Failure to do so can overheat the battery causing damage.
2. The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for temperatures between 50-64F. For temperatures below 50F, you will want to use the 75% or 100% settings. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting for a long time as it may cause overheating and/or bodily discomfort.
Storage & Warnings:
1. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do so will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
2. Disconnect the power bank from the garment when not in use because even when it is turned off, the garment will continue to slowly drain power from the power bank.
3. Our power bank is similar to a typical