Why you'll love it
The VaporAir 3.0 7L Vest is the next generation in the award-winning VaporAir/Airess series. By incorporating new materials, hardware and pocket design, these new Vapor vests are our best version yet. Notable updates include newly exposed air mesh shoulder straps, colorful bungee cords on front shoulders and back center panel for additional storage options, low profile hardware on sternum straps and new back zipper pocket that is easier to access when you're on the run.
Maximum Breathability & Function: New 2-layer moisture-wicking air mesh on shoulder straps & back interior to provide maximum breathability & comfort while on your run.
More Pockets, More Storage: New back zipper pocket for easy access on your run. Features colorful bungee cords on the front shoulder + back panel for additional storage. Plus storage loops on the side for trekking poles.
Comfort Fit for All Body Types: Our Adaptive-Fit Adjustable Sizing System provides a tailored, body-mapped fit ideal for most body types with newly added expanded size of 1XL - 3XL.
- Adaptive-Fit Adjustable Sizing System provides a tailored, body-mapped fit ideal for most body types with newly added expanded size of 1XL - 3XL
- Two zippered storage pockets near Adaptive Fit straps ideal for valuables and electronics
- Two layers of moisture-wicking air mesh on shoulder straps & back interior that provide maximum breathability & comfort
- Breathable, chafe-free binding for maximum comfort
- Equipped with a 2L bladder with quick-release valve
- Secure, front shoulder zippered pockets
- Front pockets fit bottles and flasks up to 22oz
- Contoured Chimney back panel construction for maximum airflow
- Extended kangaroo pocket for more storage
- Storage loops on both sides are ideal for trekking poles
- Reflective hits for 360-degree visibility
- Storage Capacity: 7 Liters - 427 Cu. In
- Weight with bladder: 13oz / 376g
- Weight w/o bladder: 8.8oz / 227g
- Material: 60% Nylon, 40% Polyester
Wash & Care:
To clean pack or vest
- Hand wash cold
- Use mild detergent (try our PowerWash)
- Line dry
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not iron or dry clean
To clean bladder
- Remove the top slider and empty remaining liquid
- Separate bladder and hose
- Reach hand inside reservoir, grab the bottom, and then pull to reverse; turning the reservoir inside out
- Wash bladder with warm water and soap
- Run warm soapy water through the hose
- Rinse both until soapy residue is gone
- Dry with top open
- Pro Tip: Use balled up paper towels in your bladder to help it dry
Other Cleaning Tips:
- Stains: Bladder staining is generally caused by food coloring used in liquids. This staining does not affect the functionality of the bladder, yet can be difficult to remove. We recommend using a chlorine free, non-toxic, and biodegradable tablet to combat stains and odors.
- Plastic Taste: Occasionally users may notice a plastic taste. To reduce, squeeze lemon juice into the reservoir, fill with water, and place in the freezer. After frozen, remove, thaw, and rinse.
- Lubrication: Some users may need to occasionally lubricate the rubber O-ring on their connector to ensure a smooth connection and for leak prevention. If necessary, apply glycerin, silicone, or pure beeswax as lubricants. Avoid olive oil, coconut oil, cooking oils, etc. These types of oils cause the seal to swell and make it difficult for the system to be disengaged.
Driven by a real understanding of athlete needs, NATHAN's team of innovators sweat the details, because it's the details that help you push your potential. As the market leader in creating ground-breaking Running Essentials' gear, NATHAN's performance-driven products help you have your best run.
NATHAN's essential offerings, built for road warriors, ultra runners, triathletes, couch to 5Kers, and every dedicated athlete in between, include industry-leading and best-selling hydration vests, belts, handhelds, bottles, running paks, active visibility and reflective vests, and other gear, all designed to help you run stronger and longer.
Used and abused by hundreds of thousands of athletes across the globe, NATHAN Running Essentials' products are available in specialty running shops, outdoor retailers, and sporting goods stores in 45 countries and counting.