Limited Lifetime Warranty
Rechargeable Battery & Charger 90-Day Warranty
- When you purchase a Mobile Warming heated garment within the United States, the electrical components of the garment are warranted to be free from factory defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the garment.
- All other non-electrical components of the garment are warranted to be free from factory defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. If there is anything wrong with the sewing or materials of any Mobile Warming product you purchased from us within the first two years that was due to our negligence or mistake, or if any problem develops during the first two years, the product will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Mobile Warming for free. Shipping and handling fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Damage caused by misuse, improper care, accidents, normal wear and tear or natural breakdown of materials over extended time and use are not covered in this warranty.
Mobile Warming rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs and chargers are under warranty from factory defect for 90 days from the initial purchase. Any alteration of the product voids the warranty. Mobile Warming will repair or replace any battery or charger found under normal use to be defective during the warranty period. Our warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, accident, abuse or improper care.
Directions for returning items under warranty
- Before sending in product, make sure that it falls under warranty and you have an return authorization number
- Any clothing product sent back for repairs must be WASHED or it may be returned at customer's expense.
- Allow 2-3 weeks for repairs to be returned.
- Include a copy of original receipt with package.