HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling Crown Cooler
• (1) Crowncooler
• Keeps Head and Protected
• Hook and Loop to attach to Hard Hat or Bump Cap Harness
• HyperKewl Inner Layer Cools for 5-10 Hours Per Soak
• No Bulging Gels or Harmful Chemical Crystals
HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling Crown Cooler offers Active Cooling even within the confines of protective headwear. Cool Mesh outer layer allows optimum airflow. HyperKewl inner layer gives 5-10 hours of Active Cooling per soak. Attaches to Hard Hat or Bump Cap harness with Hook and Loop closures.
- HyperKewl™ fabric absorbs, stores, and releases water within the multi-layered material. Water is “released” through evaporation, energy is consumed, and a chill effect is created. Our HyperKewl™ fabric actually cools the body exactly the same way the body cools itself through evaporation.
Users can expect the evaporative cooling fabric to provide temperatures that are 15 - 20 degrees cooler than the ambient temperature, depending on the airfow.
How to Use:
- To activate our evaporative cooling products, simply submerge the item in water for 1-2 minutes allowing the HyperKewl™ fabric to absorb the water. Gently squeeze out any excess water, wipe dry and the garment is ready to wear. The garment will remain activated for hours and can be re-hydrated by following these simple steps.
Evaporative Cooling Benefits:
- Cost-effective personal cooling solution
- Provides extended relief from heat fatigue and heat stress
- Lightweight, durable and non-toxic
- Easy to activate
- Offers hours of cooling relief and protection