Volt Heat VCC7 7V Dual Car Charger
The Volt 7.4-volt Battery Car Charger charges two VB729 or VB722 batteries at the same time.
- Output: DC 8.4v 1.0A*2
- Charges two VB729 batteries in 5+ hours
- Charges two VB722 batteries in 4+ hours
- Includes over voltage and over current protection
Zero Layer Heating System:
Volt Heated Clothing is proud to offer our patented Zero Layer heat system that helps eliminate bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer than any other heating system available.
What do we mean by more efficient? To keep it simple, it is because we basically eliminate the need to \xF1hide\xEE our heating system behind additional fabric layers which impedes heat transfer. This translates to more heat, better heat coverage, less battery power and longer run times.
Each of our ultra-thin heating panels are constructed using tiny, imperceptible stainless fibers that are woven onto an insulated fabric. We then encapsulate these heating elements with a special thermal bonding sealing tape _ permanently protecting the heating panels and connections from the wear and tear caused by the rigors of daily use making it not only durable but also waterproof.
Each heating panel is engineered to provide a specific amount of instant heat that evenly radiates warmth to the body to help chase away the cold.
Our heated gear is designed to keep out the cold and uses insulating materials to work with the body's natural ability to generate heat, but the drastic difference is that our heating technology provides "active" heat for those situations where the body is not able to provide warmth. This is especially important for people with poor circulation, or who suffer from conditions like Raynaud's Disease.
Our "active" heating system uses both conduction and radiation heat transfer methods to help keep you warm. Conduction is direct heat flow through matter and resulting from physical contact. Our products have a heating system designed specifically for conduction to create warmth by stimulating blood flow. Our system also generates infrared rays that emits upward with help of a thermal reflective barrier. When these rays strike the surface of another object like the fabric and the body, the rays are absorbed and then heat is produced. This heat spreads throughout the mass by conduction.
How Volt Heat Rechargeable Batteries Work:
- Remove battery(ies) and charger from packaging.
- Plug the charger into a properly rated AC electrical outlet.
- Connect the batteries to the output plugs from the charger to commence charging.
- The LED light(s) on the charger will show \xF1red\xEE when charging.
- Batteries will be fully charged when the LED indicator on the charger turns green. Fully discharged batteries will take 5 hours to charge completely.
- Disconnect batteries from charger output plugs.
- Locate the output plug from the pocket on the product and connect to battery.
- Press the \xF1power\xEE button to activate and select desired power level.
- When finished, press the power button to turn off, unplug the batteries and recharge for next use.