Spine-Worx is like having a Chiropractor in Your Home, and can help you be free of back pain in just 15 minutes a day!
There is no reason to live with back pain. Thousands of people just like you have relieved their pain with this simple and effective home therapy product. Spine-Worx is a medical device which gently guides misaligned vertebrae into their correct positions and holds them there while tense muscles relax and stretch, to relieve back pain and related symptoms. When it comes to correcting back problems, it sometimes boils down to how well you do prescribed exercises. Using Spine-Worx\xBB, US Therapy, Inc., illustrates and explains how to realign your spine and relieve back pain.
How to Use SpineWorx Spine Alignment System:
- Padded ridges and unique contours apply even pressure where it is needed
- Uses only your own body weight to control applied pressure
- Automatically matches each individual's requirements
- Feel fast relief
First position for Spine-worx: First, place your Spine-Worx\xBB on a firm, level surface. A small pillow placed as shown will increase comfort. Carefully sit with your back toward the end with the highest rails as pictured beside.
Second position for Spine-worx: With your arms and elbows behind you for support, gently lower yourself onto the Spine-Worx\xBB with your vertebrae centered between the rails and gradually lie down. Relax. Allow several minutes for your back to conform to the natural shape of the Spine-Worx\xBB.
Third position for Spine-worx: After a few minutes, you may feel you need more or less pressure in a particular area. You can adjust the pressure in different areas by changing the positions of yourarms or legs. Try placing your arms on your stomach, chest, or above your head. Your legs can be spread apart, or tucked.The Benefits of Using the Spine-Worx Alignment System:
- Spine-Worx helps to relieve muscular pain, pressure and irritation.
- Spine-Worx is the best home therapy for the back in relieving tension and stress.
- Spine-Worx cradles and elevates the spine, isolating the vertebrae into a neutral position where gravity takes over and allows
the vertebrae to naturally and properly realign.
- Spine-Worx helps to relieve symptoms common to misalignment problems, since the basic concept has to do with biomechanics and proper alignment.
- Spine-Worx presents no chance of overdose or over-adjustment since the back conforms to its normal and natural shape. (Our suggested use is ten-twenty minutes as needed.)
- Any age group may be a candidate for use of Spine-Worx. Children should seek medical advice before using Spine-Worx, as their skeletal framework may not be completely developed until they are 16-17 years old.
- Spine-Worx is designed to apply pressure to the mid (thoracic) and lower (lumbar) back only. (Not designed for the neck (cervical).
- Spine-Worx is portable and lightweight (2 lbs.) and can be taken on business trips, to the office or on vacation. (Product dimensions: 24x7x3).
Caution: Do not use Spine-Worx if you suffer from medium to serious stages of SCOLIOSIS (curvature of the spine) without first consulting a physician. Do Not use Spine-Worx if you have sustained a severe back injury or have undergone recent surgery, bone fusion, or invasive therapy. Do not Use Spine Worx if you are pregnant without first consulting a physician
Remember: The central nervous system begins in the brain, courses into the spine and runs throughout the entire human body. If you shut down nerve supply, you shut down the body!