The original, 100% waterproof, windproof & breathable ankle length sock featuring Hydrostop. Perfect for use in a wide variety of weather conditions.
- Waterproof - three layer construction for warmth, durability and waterproofing
- Comfort - Merino wool lining for moisture control, insulation and comfort
- Hydrostop - Reduces water ingress
- Support - zonal elastication for added support
- Comfort - flat toe seams prevent rubbing
- Comfort - Footbed padding reduces pressure and absorbs shock
- Hydrostop Usage Guide - SealSkinz Hydrostop technology creates a seal between the sock cuff and skin, helping to reduce the amount of water from running down the leg and into the sock. Due to this close bond between sock cuff and skin, we recommend that Hydrostop socks are only used outdoors and not for a prolonged period of time. Incorrect or prolonged use can result in excessive rubbing against the skin and may in a very small minority of cases cause minor skin irritation. The Hydrostop seal material has been fully tested to EN ISO 10993-5: 2009 and is OEKOTEX compliant
- 100% Waterproof
- Outer: 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane
- Membrane: Hydrophilic membrane
- Inner: 36% Merino Wool, 36% Acrylic, 18% Polyester, 5% Elastane, 4% Nylon, 1%TPU
- Merino wool has the ability to absorb and release moisture to cool or warm, regulating temperature. It also has a excellent anti-microbial properties, helping reduce odour build up inside your socks or glove
- The perfect barrier between you and the most challenging wet weather. Our products are developed in such a way as to give 100% waterproof protection whilst being incredibly breathable and dexterous. Add in varying layers of insulation means we can offer waterproof products for all climates.
- Our unique new technology gives you a much more secure fit between the top of the sock and your leg. Meaning the chance of wateringress through the top is massively reduced, enabling you to go out and stay out whatever the weather.
SealSkinz has have over thirty years of experience in developing and manufacturing outdoor extremity products. From their conception they've worked in partnership with some of the world's greatest athletes including mountaineers, explorers, bikers, skiers, runners, and those who enjoy equine and field sports, to ensure their products deliver the very best in comfort and performance. Sustainable Performance In All Conditions - without exception. They want their extremity products to not only provide the user with the best levels of comfort and performance but critically to stand up to many years of sustained use. Since their beginnings, as athletes and outdoor enthusiasts ourselves, our goal has been to have the very best products for all our customers by following a manufacturing and design mantra of Durable, Flexible, Breathable, Waterproof Technologies.