S66B Savior Heat Unisex Rechargeable Battery Powered Electric Outdoor Heated Gloves
- The Savior advantage: Focus on electric heated products for 10 years, with excellent technology accumulation.
- Heating function: 3 heating levels, manually adjusted to the most comfortable temperature. The heating area is the hand back and the five-finger part (not including the palm).
- New change: 1, New touch screen design makes it perform well even on thick heated gloves. Now it has been applied to this S66B heated gloves. 2, New charging scheme, equipped with USB cable and 5V 2A USB charger. This charging device has a smaller size and weight, so it is more convenient to carry around, and the USB charger can also charge your mobile phone.
- Material feature: Even though S66B is a basics model Savior's heated gloves, the outer shell fabric is still made of IPx 4 water-resistant fabric. The palm microfiber fabric has excellent abrasion resistance and is more practical than leather. The main thermal insulation material is soft velvet Fabric and padding cotton.
- Our after-sales: All Savior Heat brand heated gloves are 1 year quality assurance.
- Material: Cotton, Polyester
- Style: Winter-mountaineering
- Closure Type: Hook and Loop
Heating Temperature & Times:
- High: 60C / 140F, 2-2.5 hours
- Medium: 50C / 122F, 3-3.5 hours
- Low: 40C / 104F, 4-5 hours
- Step 1: Charge Up - Please fully charge before using it for the first time.
- Step 2: Insert Battery - Connect the battery to plug located in the pocket.
- Step 3: Turn On - Press ON/OFF button to adjust the temperature.
- Step 4: Turn Off - Press ON/OFF button until the indicator light is out.
- Battery Type: Li-polymer
- Rated Capacity: 2200mAh 16.8Wh
- Limited Charger Voltage: 8.4V
- Size: 2.25"" x 1.75"" x 0.4""
- Weight: 72g/2.54oz
- Package Dimensions : 14.33 x 5.12 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 1.79 Pounds
- S66B Heated Gloves x 1 Pair
- Rechargeable 7.4V 2200mAh Lithium Battery x 2
- Wall charger x 1
- User Guide x 1
Savior is a professional manufacturer of heating gloves, heating socks and heating clothes. Savior company was founded in 2008. After more than 10 years of hard working and development, it has an annual production capacity of 200,000 pieces of heating products.