Next-generation, 2-layer pants for adventure riding in any type of weather.
The Stratum (which means layers of rock) GTX motorcycle pants are our next-generation adventure motorcycle pants that consist of two outer shells. The base outer shell is an air mesh with built-in protectors, and on top of that, a Gore-Tex waterproof outer shell can be used during rides in cold or wet weather. This new two-layer system provides maximum versatility and comfort in any season or any weather conditions.
During rides in Spring and Summer or in warmer temperatures the in-boot, air mesh motorcycle pants will keep you both cool and comfortable. The AA CE-certified air mesh motorcycle pants are equipped with our CE-level 2 Seeflex protectors that are adjustable and are found at the knees. Also included are our CE-Level 1 Seesmart hip protectors. Soft leather panels on the lower inside legs provide extra grip when standing on the motorcycle.
When the weather takes a turn for the worse, or for rides in colder and wet climates, the waterproof 3L GTX laminated shell can be added on top of the base air mesh motorcycle pants ensuring maximum waterproofing and weather protection. This waterproof shell is a class B CE-certified and combined with the AA rated air mesh layer, offering the highest level of protection in our adventure collection. The big side zippers make it very easy to put on the motorcycle pants without having to take your boots off. Ventilation zippers on the inside of the upper legs will provide airflow to your body when the sun is shining bright in the sky.
Take on any weather with the Stratum GTX motorcycle pants.
- 3L Gore-Tex Laminated Shell
- Next-generation, 2-layer Pants
- Take On Any Weather
- Adjustable knee protection
- Adjustable waist belt
- Adjustment tab at ankle
- Two back pockets on back
- Two slit pockets on front
- Two waterproof slit pockets on front
- Adjustable protector pockets
- B-lock button closure at front
- Double textile calves: Secondary, reinforcing textile layer at the calves to protect underlying laminate.
- Easy entrance zipper at side seam
- External hang loop
- Grip panel at seat: The grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance.
- Short connection zipper
- Stretch at ankle: The stretch at the ankle of this garment allows for more freedom of movement and comfort when being worn, as well as easy on/off.
- Stretch at calf
- Stretch at legs
- Seeflex CE-level 2 protection: Certified CE-level 2 according to the norm EN1621-1:2012, the Seeflex protector is an innovative creation from the in-house R&D department. The norm also tests the impact levels in various +/- temperature ranges. The Seeflex protectors easily surpass the norm without sacrificing wearer comfort. Because of its open-structure composition, they're breathable and allow air to easily pass through; helping to prevent the rider from building up an unnecessary heat.
- Seesmart hip protectors: Seesmart protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN 1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
Protection in this Product:
- 3D mesh protector pockets
- Protective print at knees
- Seeflex CE-level 2 Knee Protectors: Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the Seeflex protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The Seeflex protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- Seesmart CE-level 1 Hip Protectors
Outer shell material:
- 3L Gore-Tex Pro Armacor fabric: The 3L Gore-Tex Pro Armacor fabric technology utilizes a blend of high-tech fibers that offer excellent tear and abrasion resistance, while still being light in weight and allowing mobility and flexibility.
- 3L nylon 200D Gore-Tex fabric: Triple-layered, waterproof Gore-Tex 200D nylon fabric.
- 3L Gore-Tex nylon 400D fabric: Gore-Tex shells are made for riding in extreme conditions. The fabric is made of rugged 400 denier high-tenacity nylon that delivers superior abrasion and tear resistance. A high-performance Gore-Tex membrane is bonded to a tough outer material and inner lining. The benefits of a 3-layer are less water pick up of the outer layer which results in breathable comfort for all weather conditions.
- Polyester mesh
- PWR Shell mesh: This PWR Shell is knitted in an open structure, to allow for breathability and flexibility, which maintains comfort as well as safety.
- PWR Shell ripstop stretch: Durability and great abrasion resistance are the defining characteristics of PWR Shell, thanks to its special ripstop weaving. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop.
- PWR Shell stretch
- Sure grip: Sure grip fabric or leather features a special, texturized print, which offers an excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions.
- Laminated reflection at calves: Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Laminated reflection on upper legs: Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Laminated reflective logo on back: This product has a reflective logo at the back of the garment to help riders who are on the road be seen in low light, inclement weather, and at night.
- Laminated reflective logo at waistband
Certification: This garment is certified according to the EN 17092 Standard, published in 2020 and has achieved AA rating.
Since 1995, REV'IT has been redefining the market for motorcycle apparel. REV'IT spends countless hours of research and development with the mission to create the most innovative, functional and stylish motorcycle apparel on the market.
REV'IT is a premium European brand of motorcycle apparel based out of Holland. REV'IT Motorcycle Jackets are some of the most innovative pieces of motorcycle gear on the market and we are pleased to offer you a complete selection of styles to fit your riding needs.