Our Dirt 3 gloves have been created to meet the serious demands of touring and adventure riders across the globe. We've made sure they combine the ideal balance of protection and ventilation, whether you're on or off-road. In terms of protection, these gloves keep hands well armored thanks to the inclusion of a TPR hard shell knuckle, a TPR palm slider, TPR finger knuckles, PWR|shield knit at the palm, Temperfoam finger knuckles, a Temperfoam thumb knuckle and Temperfoam underneath the knuckle. Furthermore, ventialtion panels are found at the fingers, thumb and back of the hand. To keep things functional, we've included the Connect Finger Tip, a feature that allows riders to operate touchscreens (GPS, smartphones, etc.) without the inconvenience of taking the gloves off. And to make sure you have the perfect fit, the adjustment tab at the cuff is there for your comfort and convenience.
- PWR|shield knit: PWR|shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt.
- TPR palm slider
- Temperfoam finger knuckles: The self-contouring foam is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, like the finger knuckles. Temperfoam comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- Temperfoam thumb knuckle
- Temperfoam underneath knuckle
- TPR finger knuckles
- TPR hard shell knuckle: These knuckle protectors are made from thermoplastic rubber (TPR). TPR combines the processability of plastics with the durability of rubbers, while creating a more lightweight and formable material. TPR offers excellent resistance to flex fatigue and tearing, making it a perfect protective material for hard shell knuckle protectors.
- Goatskin drum dyed: Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- Flock PU: Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- 3D air mesh: This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- Connect finger tip fabric: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- PU coated fabric
- Grip patch: A grip patch is made with a texturized pattern to deliver a superb grip performance.
- Elastic at wrist
- Connect finger tip: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Short cuff
- Stretch lips
Since 1995, REV'IT has been redefining the market for motorcycle apparel. REV'IT spends countless hours of research and development with the mission to create the most innovative, functional and stylish motorcycle apparel on the market.
REV'IT is a premium European brand of motorcycle apparel based out of Holland. REV'IT Motorcycle Jackets are some of the most innovative pieces of motorcycle gear on the market and we are pleased to offer you a complete selection of styles to fit your riding needs.