Lightweight vest features our patent pending spinal cooling design that lowers weight and increases cooling efficiency. Vest and neck wrap can be used separately as needed or together for maximum cooling benefits. Add a Polar cooler to take your packs with you on-the-go.
- Snug, Comfortable Fit: The outer shell of the fashion vest is constructed of 97% cotton and 3% spandex for a touch of stretch. Available in seven sizes to ensure a perfect fit.
- Fashionable And Discreet: The cooling vest is easy to put on with the zipper-pull front. The clean design has no logos or visible pack pockets. Wear the vest over clothing or discreetly underneath.
- Deluxe Fabric: The cooling vest shell is constructed of durable and machine washable 97% cotton and 3% spandex. The lightweight fabric is breathable and looks fantastic!
- Cool58 Cooling Packs: Cool58 cooling packs freeze solid at a moderate and comfortable temperature of 58° Fahrenheit (14.4° Celsius), so they can be activated in a freezer, refrigerator, or even a bucket of ice water. These reusable packs deliver comfortable cooling for up to 2-3 hours. (Please note: cooling times are estimates and will vary depending on climate, body metabolism and activity.) The different vest sizes include eight (8) to ten (10) 4.5" x 6" packs. See the size chart for more information.
- Insulated Pack Pockets: Packs fit into insulated pockets inside the cooling vest. The pockets are lined to protect the skin with insulated outer composite fabric to direct the cooling energy toward the body. Temperature may also be adjusted for comfort by increasing or decreasing the number of clothing layers beneath the vest or the number of packs used.
- Variable Weight: Weight may be adjusted by varying the number of cooling packs used. Need a lighter weight vest? You don't have to use all of the packs! The use of separate, individual packs allows the number of cooling packs used to be customized for each person's preference and size. Some people find that using just packs down the spine works well, resulting in a vest that weighs just 2 lbs.! Others prefer all of the packs. Our design allows many options!
- Patent Pending Spinal Cooling: Pack pockets are placed strategically down the spine for optimal cooling. (Patent pending design!) The location of desired cooling is easily controlled by which pack pockets are used.
How do Cool58 phase change cooling packs work?
- Cool58 cooling packs freeze solid at a moderate and comfortable temperature of 58° Fahrenheit (14.4° Celsius), so they can be frozen in a freezer, refrigerator, or even a bucket of ice water.
- Once activated, these reusable packs deliver comfortable cooling for up to 2-3 hours. (Please note: cooling times are estimates and will vary depending on climate, body metabolism and activity.)
- Packs are non-toxic and non-flammable.
- Packs do not require a freezer! Packs can simply be submerged in ice water or placed in a refrigerator or freezer to activate. Easy to use - packs can be activated by simply submerging the packs into ice water for up to 20 minutes when access to freezers is not available.
- Works in any climate - extreme heat and humidity are no problem! The cooling performance is not impacted by humidity or outside temperature.
Welcome to Polar Products Inc. We are a family-owned and operated business specializing in the design and manufacture of innovative, high-quality, competitively priced body cooling and hot and cold therapy systems.
Polar Products has over 25 years of experience cooling people in diverse applications, including industrial safety, construction, emergency services, athletics and fitness, the military and people with medical heat-sensitivity. We are proud to manufacture the most comprehensive and complete line of body cooling products in the world.
Our reusable hot and cold therapy products provide natural, drug-free relief from pain and are used by hospitals, therapists, doctors, sports teams, and individuals worldwide!
In addition to our excellent products, we strive to ensure complete customer satisfaction. At Polar, we believe that the best measure of our success is the loyalty of our customers. W appreciate the trust they place in us and we are committed to always maintaining that trust.