Look good and feel great with our Zipper Vest with Cool58 Phase Change Packs, now available in Light Blue and Pink!! This comfortable vest uses individual, smaller 4.5" x 6" Cool58 cooling packs which allows the quantity and location of the packs to be easily adjusted for a lightweight vest.
Additional pack sets are offered at a special discount when purchased with the vest! Your choice of an extra set of Cool58 58° Fahrenheit phase change packs, which are ideal when freezers aren't available, or a set of Kool Max frozen water-based packs. You may want to order a set of each type of pack for flexibility on-the-go! See the full comparison of cooling pack technologies below in "How does it work?"
- Adjustable, Custom Fit: It is important for cooling vests to fit snug to the body for optimal cooling. This cooling vest has adjustable hook and loop straps at the chest, waist and shoulders for a snug, comfortable and customized fit.
- Convenient And Easy To Wear: Once the cooling vest has been adjusted for size, it is easy to put on every time with the zipper-pull front. The clean design (with no logos or visible pack pockets!) is available in several sizes. Wear the vest over clothing or discreetly underneath.
- Comfortable 100% Cotton: The cooling vest shell is constructed of durable and machine washable 100% cotton twill.
- Cool58 Cooling Packs: Cool58 cooling packs freeze solid at a moderate and comfortable temperature of 58° Fahrenheit, so they can be activated in a freezer, refrigerator, or even a bucket of ice water. These reusable packs deliver comfortable cooling for up to 2-3 hours. (Please note: cooling times are estimates and will vary depending on climate, body metabolism and activity.) The different vest sizes include eight (8) to twelve (12) 4.5" x 6" packs. See the size chart for more information.
- Insulated Pack Pockets: Packs fit into insulated pockets inside the cooling vest. The pockets have a comfortable all-cotton fabric to protect the skin and an insulated outer composite fabric to direct the cooling energy toward the body. Temperature may also be adjusted for comfort by increasing or decreasing the number of clothing layers beneath the vest or the number of packs used.
- Variable Weight: Weight may be adjusted by varying the number of cooling packs used. Need a lighter weight vest? You don't have to use all of the packs! The use of separate, individual packs allows the number of cooling packs used to be customized for each person's preference and size. Some people find that using just three packs down the spine works well, resulting in a vest that weighs just 1.5 lbs.! Others prefer all of the packs except the two on the upper chest. Our design allows many options!
- Patent Pending Spinal Cooling: Pack pockets are placed strategically down the spine for optimal cooling. (Patent pending design!) The location of desired cooling is easily controlled by which pack pockets are used.
How do Cool58 phase change cooling packs work?:
- Cool58 cooling packs freeze solid at a moderate and comfortable temperature of 58° Fahrenheit (14.4° Celsius), so they can be frozen in a freezer, refrigerator, or even a bucket of ice water.
- Once activated, these reusable packs deliver comfortable cooling for up to 3 hours depending on environment, activity, and personal metabolism. (Please note: cooling times are estimates and will vary depending on climate, body metabolism and activity.)
- Packs are non-toxic and non-flammable.
- Packs do not require a freezer! Packs can simply be submerged in ice water or placed in a refrigerator or freezer to activate. Easy to use - packs can be activated by simply submerging the packs into ice water for up to 20 minutes when access to freezers is not available.
- Works in any climate - extreme heat and humidity are no problem! The cooling performance is not impacted by humidity or outside temperature.
- One (1) 100% cotton cooling vest
- Simple and unisex design with a zipper-pull front.
- Size is adjustable with hook and loop closures at the chest, waist, and shoulders for a snug, comfortable and customized fit.
- Packs fit into insulated pockets inside the vest. The pockets have a comfortable all-cotton fabric to protect the skin and an insulated outer composite fabric to direct the cooling energy toward the body.
- Control the weight by varying the number of packs used.
- Discreet: can be worn over or beneath clothing.
- Colors: Blue, Khaki, Light Blue, Pink, Black
- Sizes: S/M, M/L, L/XL, XL/2XL, 2XL/3XL
- Eight (8) to twelve (12) 4.5" x 6" Cool58 cooling packs
- Each pack weighs 0.40 lbs. (180g of cooling material)
- Size S/M holds eight (8) packs
- Size M/L holds nine (9) packs
- Size L/XL holds eleven (11) packs
- Sizes XL/2XL and 2XL/3XL hold twelve (12) packs
Welcome to Polar Products Inc. We are a family-owned and operated business specializing in the design and manufacture of innovative, high-quality, competitively priced body cooling and hot and cold therapy systems.
Polar Products has over 25 years of experience cooling people in diverse applications, including industrial safety, construction, emergency services, athletics and fitness, the military and people with medical heat-sensitivity. We are proud to manufacture the most comprehensive and complete line of body cooling products in the world.
Our reusable hot and cold therapy products provide natural, drug-free relief from pain and are used by hospitals, therapists, doctors, sports teams, and individuals worldwide!
In addition to our excellent products, we strive to ensure complete customer satisfaction. At Polar, we believe that the best measure of our success is the loyalty of our customers. W appreciate the trust they place in us and we are committed to always maintaining that trust.