- Product Description
- About Outlast
Outlast Bedding Mattress Pads work with your body's temperature to provide ultimate comfort for the best night's sleep you have ever had.
Outlast Mattress Pad Dimensions:
- Twin: 39 inches wide x 75 inches long
- Full: 54 inches wide x 75 inches long
- Queen: 60 inches wide x 80 inches long
- King: 78 inches wide x 80 inches long
- California King: 72 inches wide x 84 inches long
- Did you know that 70% of adults don't get enough sleep? Some common causes are night sweats, hot flashes, and thermal incompatibility between partners. Outlast technology helps by responding to changes in your body temperature so you sleep better, longer. Our temperature regulating technology is able to absorb, store, and release excess heat when you need it most so you're not too hot, not too cold but just right!
- Outlast Technology Mattress Pads:
- 300 Thread Count
- 100% Cotton for soft breathable comfort
- 100% Polyester fiberfill provides supportive comfort
- Easy Care: Machine Washable
- Fits mattresses up to 16-inch deep
- Outlast Gold Comfort Rating
- Alleviates night sweats and chills by continually adapting to your changing body temperature
- Sleep sounder and wake up refreshed
- Millions of invisible microcapsules (Outlast Thermocules) create a special comfort zone next to your body, absorbing excess heat when you get too hot and releasing stored heat when your body cools down
- Our Outlast mattress pad features temperature-regulating Outlast Thermocules that help to prevent unpleasant night sweats, chills and discomfort. This innovative mattress pad ensures you'll sleep soundly and wake up feeling refreshed and reinvigorated. Odor-free and hypoallergenic, this Outlast mattress pad takes bedding to whole new level of comfort and quality. Bedding products incorporating Outlast technology continuously interact with the microclimate surrounding your body to moderate temperature while you sleep.
® Registered Trademark of Global Web Horizons LLC dba Slumber Cloud
Outlast\xAC technology, originally developed for NASA, utilizes phase change materials (PCM) that absorb, store and release heat for optimal thermal comfort. Outlast\xAC technology is comparable to ice in a drink; as it changes from solid to liquid, it absorbs heat and cools the drink, keeping that drink at the desired temperature for longer. Outlast\xAC phase change materials work in the same way, but are microencapsulated to be permanently enclosed and protected in a polymer shell. We call microencapsulated phase change materials Thermocules\xBB.
This encapsulation process makes the Thermocules\xBB exceptionally durable for many applications. These Thermocules\xBB can be incorporated into fabrics and fibers and have the capacity to absorb, store and release excess heat. This gives any product containing Outlast\xAC technology the ability to continually regulate skin\xCDs microclimate. As the skin gets hot, the heat is absorbed, and as it cools, that heat is released.
Outlast\xAC technology is not wicking technology, which manages moisture by reacting to your sweat and pulling it away from the skin. Outlast\xAC technology will proactively manage heat while controlling the production of moisture before it begins. That\xCDs the Outlast\xAC difference.