The Fieldblazer is the finest waterproof sport boot in its class. Its waterproof construction keeps feet dry while out in the field, and the classic Fieldblazer construction offers the fit and performance hunters have come to love. The Mossy Oak Country DNA camouflage pattern provides concealment, while, for additional safety, roll-down hi-vis Blaze Orange linings provide visibility while traversing the woods. The quadruple heel, triple toe and double instep rubber add protection and durability. It also has Achilles reinforcement and a high-traction waffle sole that grips on slick surfaces. The original and best is back.
- 100% Waterproof
- 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene liner is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Breathable mesh lining wicks away humidity and perspiration, allowing air to travel throughout the boot
- Stretch-fit comfort topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold & debris out
- Extended rubber coverage for added protection
- Quadruple heel, triple toe and double instep rubber add protection and durability
- Hi-Vis roll down upper for comfort and safety
- Wide-tracking waffle outsole for superior traction on treestand grates, rocks, and slick surfaces
- BioDEWIX antimicrobial footbed insert topcover with NZYM for odor control and moisture management
- Achilles reinforcement offers additional support for extended wear
- Pull-tab for easy on and off
- Estimated boot height 39 cm. / 15.9 in.
- Estimated max calf circumference 40 cm. / 16.3 in.
- Comfort Range: Sub Freezing to 65°F / 18°C
- Half sizes order up
- Self-Cleaning Calendered Outsole is Excellent in Mud, Snow and Dirt
- Rubber and Neoprene Upper for Durability and Flexible Protection
- Hi-Vis Roll Down Upper for Comfort and Safety
- 5mm Neoprene Bootie for Comfort and Performance
- BioDEWIX Dry Footbed Insert Topcover with NZYM for Odor Control and Moisture Management
- 100% Waterproof, 100% Muckproof
- Breathable Mesh Sandwich-fabric Lining Improves Air Circulation
- 100% Waterproof: Materials and Construction
- EVA Footbed
- Subfreezing to 65°F / 18°C: Comfort Range: Cold to warm climates
- Soft Toe
- Weight: 10M 2.20 Lbs
- Heel Height: 1 Inch
- Calf Circumference: 17 Inches
It all started with a universal problem-muck. Wet, messy, muddy, dirty muck, and we determined to find a solution for keeping our feet warm and dry through it all. So we set out to build the most protective, most comfortable, most reliable boots on the planet-no matter what the conditions. And The Original Muck Boot Company was born providing 100% waterproof boots and footwear that withstand the muckiest situations in every season.
Over the past two decades we have had the freedom to innovate, experiment, and test our products in every single element-because outside, there are way more than four seasons. That’s why we've designed each of our styles to work hard for every task and brave every condition-so you can be protected, productive, and always in your comfort zone, no matter what the weather.