The best heated, insulated and technically designed travel ready ski boot backpack for boots, helmet, gear and apparel. Quicker and more efficient heating of boots and gear. Highly compartmentalized and organized. Travel ready straps. Super durable and built to last. "The best part of this bag is it didn't just warm up the boot shell and make it 75% easier to put on, it even warmed my liners."
- Heated Side Boot Pockets: Two contoured, insulated and conduction heated side boot pockets warms ski boots quickly.
- Dual Plugs: 120V wall plug & 12V /90W automobile plug (draws 7.5 Amps).
- Central Compartment: Large top loading compartment for ski pants, tops, base layers and gear.
- Wide Mouth Front Pocket: For lunch, water and gear.
- Helmet Sling: Retractable and deploys from a zippered pocket to securely hold a helmet to pack exterior for maximum ventilation.
- Backpack Grade Support: Padded & contoured adjustable shoulder straps combined with a padded spacer mesh back panel, lifter straps, sternum strap and waist belt.
- Travel Straps: The shoulder straps and waist belt may be tucked behind the back panel for airline baggage check. Helmet packs in front pocket.
- Pack Release: Shoulder Strap dislodge buckles for simple pack removal.
- Goggle Wrap: Strategically located, soft material hanging pouch for the ultimate goggle protection.
- ID Panel: Write your name or mark the pack as your own on this designated panel.
- Extended Zipper Pulls: Extended zipper pulls for easy use with gloves.
- Performance Handle: Wide polyurethane wrapped top handle.
- Smart Straps: Looped webbing ends for attaching karabiners.
- Stress Reinforcement: Bar tacking on major stress points for added reinforcement.
- Protective Bottom: Generous amounts of durable, water-resistant PVC free tarpaulin (TPU) bottom and lower sides.
- Materials: Durable, water-resistant polyurethane coated: 1680D nylon and 600D Kodra and 420D polyester. PVC free Tarpaulin.
- Colors: Cool Grey/Black/Orange, Cool Grey/Black/Red & Black/White.
- Fabrics: Super durable, water-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon, polyester and PVC free tarpaulin.
- Sizing: Ski boots up to Mondo 31 (US Shoe Men's 13).
- Volume: 62L / 3800 cu in.
- Dimensions: 18"H x14.5"L x 20"W.
Heated Ski Boot Bag Overview:
- Heated: Warms boots in 90 minutes for easy on of toasty boots.
- Organized: 9 designated and intuitively located equipment compartments.
- Spacious: Easily stow your boots, helmet and apparel.
- Durable: Built to last with superior materials, stitching and craftsmanship.
- Comfortable: Padded and designed to distribute gear weight for comfort.
- Adjustable: Shoulder straps and waist belt adjust for optimal support and fit.
- Travel Ready: Helmet stows in front pocket. Straps tuck into pack. Fits in many overhead compartments.
- Socially and ethically manufactured.
Use and Care:
- Check that the heated pads, sleeves and cords are properly attached to the bag.
- Remove snow and moisture from the outer shell of ski boots and place one boot in each side boot pocket with toes pointing toward the front of the bag.
- Zip boot pockets closed; boot pockets may remain slightly unzipped for ventilation.
- Remove any items that may be sensitive to heat, such as goggles, helmet or leather.
- To warm boots insert AC plug into 120V wall outlet and select designed setting.
- To keep ski boots warm during transit insert DC plug into 12V automobile outlet.
- The heating system is for use only within the Kulkea designated and approved bag and for purposes of warming alpine ski boots and apparel.
- To clean, unplug the bag and allow it to completely cool before hand spot cleaning.
- If wet, allow the bag to ventilate; never put in an electric dryer or use a hand dryer.
- Store the bag in a cool dark and dry place when not in use.
Note: For boots, gear or apparel that may be temperature sensitive, consult the item manufacturer before warming.
The pack is used for carrying heavy alpine ski gear. Skiing, ski gear and winter conditions are inherently dangerous, and caution must be taken at all times when using this product. Never use this product improperly, too close to property or other people. This pack is designed for use by adults.
AC Plug / 3 Heat Setting Controller:
The AC plug has a 3 Heat Settling Controller for warming boots. The settings adjust the wattage and time to generate around 140F/60C of heat. The AC plug is connected by an 80" / 203cm cord and is for use indoors only.
Controller Setting Guidance:
H (160W)- For use between 1-3 hours.
M (120W)- For use between 3-6 hours.
L (80W)- For use between 6-8 hours.
Note: The guidance above is subject to surrounding room temperatures and the temperature at which boots are before heating. Do not heat for longer than 8 hours.
The DC plug is for keeping boots warm during automobile transit. Upon arrival at the ski destination, turn-off the automobile and unplug the bag. The DC plug is 90W (draws 7.5 Amps) and connected by a 65" / 165cm cord. Note: Use of the DC plug while the motor is not running may deplete the automobile's battery. To reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning do not use the DC plug while the automobile is stationary.
Kulkea's one-of-a kind ski & snow sport products are developed to get you on the snow quickly, easily and hassle free. Our research is devoted to creating unique functions and technical features ideal for going to and from the mountain. We manufacture using high quality materials that withstand the rigor of snow sports. All Kulkea ski and boot bags are skier tested so you can enjoy the outdoors.
We make the highest quality snow sports gear bags. Our goals are simple. Use our experience as skiers, snowboarders and lovers of the outdoors to create tough, smartly designed, technically advanced products that enhance the most important part of the entire experience; time on the snow.
Since our founding in 2009 we've pushed the boundaries and quickly built a strong following of snow sports enthusiasts. Like back then, we know that nothing is worse than needless hassles that get in the way of being on the snow, such as searching for gear before heading up to the mountain, carrying an uncomfortable bag from the parking lot to the lodge or arriving at the hill without your gloves, goggles or boots. So, our purpose-made boot and board bags help ensure those days are over. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, rugged yet refined and manufactured with highly durable materials, Kulkea has redefined the gear bag category.