HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling Hi-Vis Ranger Hat
• (1) Hat
• Made with 100% Hi-Viz Lime Polyester outer,
• Tie fasten ensures a comfortable fit for all
• Provide 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking; lightweight and durable
• Comfortable, quilted polyester outer with HyperKewl™ fabric inner water repellent nylon liner
• Adjustable Neck Tie, Adult Size L/XL
The HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling HiVis Ranger Hat is ideal for anyone working or recreating in a hot evniornment. The full brim style will protect the wearer from the sun while the full HyperKewl Construction will offer 5-10 hours of cooling releife. The entire hat is made from High Visability Lime fabric and reflective stripping to offer the most safety and visability.
- HyperKewl™ fabric absorbs, stores and releases water within the multi-layered material. Water is “released” through evaporation, energy is consumed, and a chill eect is created. Our HyperKewl™ fabric actually cools the body exactly the same way the body cools itself through evaporation.
Users can expect the evaporative cooling fabric to provide temperatures that are 15 - 20 degrees cooler than the ambient temperature, depending on airow.
How to Use:
- To activate our evaporative cooling products, simply submerge the item in water for 1-2 minutes allowing the HyperKewl™ fabric to absorb the water. Gently squeeze out any excess water, wipe dry and the garment is ready to wear. The garment will remain activated for hours and can be re-hydrated by following these simple steps.
Evaporative Cooling Benefits:
- Cost-effective personal cooling solution
- Provides extended relief from heat fatigue and heat stress
- Lightweight, durable and non-toxic
- Easy to activate
- Offers hours of cooling relief and protection