The Ultra -20° is the true winter champion in the Ultra series. With its wide cut and thick down filling, it is perfectly equipped for use in the cold seasons. It is aimed at all users who want to be on the safe side when sleeping down to 20 degrees below zero in terms of sleeping comfort.
To meet the high demands of icy winter nights, the Ultra -20° has an intricately designed 3D hood that is cut slightly wider. The adjustable elliptical draft collar nestles around the neck and reduces draft and heat loss to a minimum.
Additionally, the Ultra -20° has an intricately designed, comfortable 3D triangle footbox. The double zippered flap that extends into the footbox prevents unpleasant cold spots.
The filling of RDS-certified goose down with 850+ cuin fill power is arranged in I-beam baffles. This prevents down shift and keeps the filling in place even in the coldest of temperatures - the Ultra -20° can be relied on one hundred percent. The Ultra -20° is therefore aimed at an exclusive circle of users. It is the perfect companion for winter treks, winter bivouacs or dog sledding.
The Ultra sleeping bag is available in five different sizes - so anyone can find the right option!
Extra warm, lightweight and packable, Winter sleeping bag
- Lightest construction with recycled Pertex Quantum shell fabric
- Adjustable elliptical draft collar
- Double zipper flap
- The thick draft tube backing the YKK zipper provides excellent heat retention. The anti-snag stiffener ensures smooth operation of the zipper.
- The elliptical draft collar with elastic cinch cord allows the collar to be fully closed over the shoulders, keeping warmth inside the sleeping bag with reduced material bunching.
- The elliptical draft collar can be closed with a snap to ensure all-round insulation.
- The Hood and Draft collar can be cinched closed and adjusted with cords.
- The double ended zipper has reinforced sewing to increase strength in sensitive areas.
- The glow-in-the-dark zipper puller makes it easier to find.
- The large zipper garage keeps the zipper head away from the face.
- Climate neutral product: Exped measures and fully offsets all global warming gases (CO2 equivalents) from manufacturing and shipping this product.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS): RDS is the strictest standard for animal welfare in the production of down. Exped uses 100% certified down in all down products.
- Oeko-tex certified material: Oeko-Tex is a testing and Certification system for raw materials and finished products. Exped does not feature fully tested products. The listed products aren't certified under this standard. Only accordingly specified materials are certified.
- Bluesign certified material: Bluesign, the world's strictest textile standard for environmental protection and consumer protection in textile production. The listed products aren't certified under this standard. Only accordingly specified materials are certified.
- Shell Fabric
- 10 D recycled ripstop nylon
- Bluesign certified
- PFC free
- 15 D ripstop nylon
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- 850+ cuin/oz premium european 90/10 (EN-Standard) goose down
- RDS certified
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Comfort temperature: -10 °C
- Limit temperature: -20 °C
- Extreme temperature: -40 °C
- Fill weight: MW: 1020 g, LW: 1105 g
- Weight: MW: 1430 g, LW: 1645 g
- Up to body size: MW: 180 cm, LW: 195 cm
- Length: MW: 203 cm, LW: 218 cm
- Shoulder width: MW: 163 cm, LW: 166 cm
- Foot width: MW: 105 cm, LW: 108 cm
- Packed Dimensions: MW: 32 x 32 x 15 cm, LW: 32 x 32 x 18 cm
- Color Inside: Butterscotch
Starting in the early 80's as a distributor of other outdoor brands, we began to build our own gear in 1997. Since then we have created many highly innovative products and won many awards for our designs.
All highly motivated outdoor people specialised in their skills and often found playing in the wild.
The maximum outdoor experience with minimal means. Nature with all its fascinating elements is best experienced with essential and functionally refined equipment.
Since our foundation, we have paid close attention to the principles of sustainability, as we view this as the most economical and environmentally friendly path in the long run. Durability, reliability and repairability are at the core of our philosophy. And we maintain long-standing and close cooperations with our partner factories to warrant our commitments.