Ergodyne's CHILL-ITS 6710FR Evaporative Cooling Triangle Hat utilizes activated polymers that deliver extended cooling for up to 4 hours. Fire retardant properties meet ASTM F1506 & F2302 performance requirements and resist extreme heat, sparks and flame to keep you safe on the job. It's easy to use; just soak in water for 2 to 5 minutes and put it on.
How To Activate Cooling:
- Modacrylic cotton blend fabric
- Fabric meets ASTM F1506 performance requirements (ATPV rating of 7.1 cal/cm2); classified HRC1 per NFPA 70E.
- Meets ASTM F2302 for flame resistance
- Soak in water 2-5 minutes to activate
- Remains hydrated for up to 4 hours
- Re-usable, just re-wet
- Tie closure
- Universal fit
- Activate by soaking in water for 2-5 minutes
- Special polymers absorb 300x their weight in water
- Wear comfortably on head for targeted cooling relief
- Re-use by just soaking in water
- Tie closure for comfortable fit
- Safe, reusable & Non-Toxic
Chill-Its are a division of the powerhouse workplace safety equipment brand Ergodyne. Chill-Its products bring a frosty layer of comfort to your jobsite inferno, so you can work (or play!) longer. Why is staying cool in the heat and humidity so important? Heat stress is no joke and can result in death. You can't change the weather but using Chill-Its can help you change your approach to the heat. From neck bands to vests to wide-brimmed hats, Chill-Its by Ergodyne has the right cooling product for the hardest working people on the planet.