The River Pro Extra Battery doubles the capacity of River Pro from 720Wh to 1440Wh, giving you the freedom to customize your power for any adventure.
The River Pro weighs just 15.9 lbs and the River Pro Extra Battery weighs 15.4 lbs, making them both portable and easy to transport. The River Pro + Extra Battery can easily fit in a car trunk, on a campsite, or indoors, giving you the power to take your adventure anywhere.
How to Connect the River Pro Extra Battery to the River Pro:
- 1. Power off Both the River Pro and River Pro Extra Battery before attempting to connect them together.
- 2. Open the Power Expansion Port cover on River Pro to access the Power Expansion Port. Connect the Expansion Power Cable to the River Pro Expansion Power Port. Tighten the screws on the Expansion Power port securely.
- 3. Open the Expansion Port Cover of the River Pro Extra Battery to access the Expansion Power Port. Connect the free end of the Expansion Power Cable to the River Pro Extra Battery Power Expansion Port. Tighten the screws on the Expansion Power port securely.
- 4. Turn on the power button of the River Pro or River Pro Extra Battery. Fully charge the devices for the first time and ensure the voltage is consistent to maximize the performance. If the display of the River Pro shows the Extra Battery Icon, the connection is successful.
- Double Capacity from 720Wh to 1440Wh: The River Pro Extra Battery attaches to the River Pro to double the capacity of the unit from 720Wh to 1440Wh.
- Power A Wide Range of Appliances: The River Pro can power devices up to 1800W with X-Boost, which lets you power around 80% of home appliances and DIY tools. Use devices below 1200W for the best product use.
- Compact and Portable: The River Pro weighs just 15.9 lbs and the River Pro Extra Battery weighs 15.4 lbs, making them both portable and easy to transport.
- The River Pro + Extra Battery can easily fit in a car trunk, on a campsite, or indoors, giving you the power to take your adventure anywhere.
- This provides a cost-effective way to upgrade the River Pro's capacity.
- Color: Black
- Net Weight: 16.0 lbs (7.3kg)
- Dimension: 11.3 x 7.1 x 8.3 in (28.8 x 18 x 21 cm)
- Charge Temperature: 32-113°F +/- 5°F (0-45°C +/- 3°C)
- Discharge Temperature: -4-113°F +/- 5°F (-20-45°C +/- 3°C)
- Testing and certification: UL CE FCC RoHS RCM
- Expansion Power Port: 24.4V - 33.6V, 720W Max
- Expansion Power Port: 33.6V, 660W Max
- Capacity: 720Wh (28.8V)
- Cell Chemistry: Lithium-ion
- Cell Type: 18650
- Shelf Life: 1 year (after fully charged)
- Life Span: 800 Cycles to 80%+ capacity
What's in the box:
- River Pro Extra Battery X 1
- Expansion Power Cable X 1
- User Manual X 1
Our vision is to power a new world - a call to the future, an aspirational, technology-driven, eco-friendly future that every individual can own.
Our mission since day one has been to create the most innovative, eco-friendly power solutions to untether individuals, families, and societies. We aim to empower our users with meaningful innovation, helping people across the world to live, dream, and explore without limits.
How It All Started: Everyone deserves the right to access power. We started out in 2017 with a group of battery engineers who had a vision to power a new world - actively transitioning the world from outdated power sources to a future of sustainable, renewable power. Today, as a portable power and renewable energy company, EcoFlow leads the way forward with industry-leading portable power solutions, solar technology, and the world's first smart home ecosystem.