With the Hybrid Heat Controller you can now power 7V battery-powered heated gear using a Motorcycle, Powersport Vehicle, or any 12V Accessory Port.
- Hybrid Heat Controller you can now power 7V battery-powered heated gear using a Motorcycle
- Powersport Vehicle
- Any 12V Accessory Port
3 WAYS TO USE:
- 1. Use a 12V power source to heat a 7V battery-powered item OR a pair of gloves/socks (using a 7V y-harness)
- 2. Use a 12V power source to charge a 7V battery
- 3. Do both at the same time!
- Connect to a 12V motorcycle or vehicle battery using a 12V Battery Harness OR 12V Accessory Plug OR 12V SAE-COAX Female
- Compatible with other 7V battery-powered brands that use the same plugs, including push-button heated gear
- Charge other brand 7V batteries that use the same plugs
- A dead (fully discharged) 7V battery takes 4-5 hours to fully charge while connected to a 12V power source
- If the controller is disconnected from a 12V power source, the 7V battery will begin powering the 7V clothing - simply turn on the battery then use the controller to change the temperature settings
- Three heat settings:
- LED LIGHT(Temperature Setting) : Blue(Low) Amber(Medium) Red(High)
- Input - Connected to 12V Battery: 11V-16V DC
- Output 1 - Charging 7V Battery: 8.4V 1.5A
- *Output 1 becomes a 7V Input powering Output 2 when it is connected to a charged 7V battery but NOT connected to a 12V power source
- Output 2 - Powering 7V Heated Product: 7V 2A max with three output settings (33%-66%-99%)
REQUIRED FOR OPERATION (sold separately):
- 3 Options For Connecting to a 12V Power Source:
- 12V Battery Harness OR 12V Accessory Plug OR 12V SAE-COAX Female
WARRANTY : All controllers are covered by a 2 year warranty. See the Warranty Info page for details.
WARNING: Failure to use product(s) as instructed or alter them in any way could result in damage to the products, cause them to malfunction, and/or cause bodily harm.
HOW TO USE:
- 1. Turn on your 12V power supply
- 2. Connect the male coax plug to a 12V Battery Harness or 12V Accessory Plug or 12V SAE-COAX Female
- 3. Connect the female 7V plug to your 7V heated clothing item -- for gloves or socks, connect to the 7V Y-Harness
- 4. (Optional) Connect the male 7V plug to a 7V battery to charge it
- 5. Hold down the controller button until it lights up blue
- 6. Hold button again for ~2 seconds to toggle between each temperature setting
- 7. To turn off, hold down the button until the light disappears
If the LED light is blinking blue OR the controller turns off, the controller is in safe mode due to short-circuiting or has been overloaded.
To fix this issue, have your 12V power source turned on, unplug the controller, then plug it back in. The controller should now function properly.
California Heat offers the lowest prices, best heat and highest quality in heated liners, gloves and socks for motorcyclists. Our products are heated with Finewire, a very light and small heating yarn, for a warm comfortable ride. Our liners are designed to look great on and off the bike.