The FILBE compatible Ultimate Source WXP Low Profile Hydration System with XL filling handle is usable with most common hydration systems of competitors.
Our Ultimate Source M.C. Hydration System is designed to fit US Marine Corps FILBE gear. This low profile blatter features all the Source Hydration advantages.
- Compatible with the Helix Valve and the Storm Valve
- Helix Valve features a rounded shape that requires no mouth orientation for easy use; built-in "bio-net" style shut-off mechanism prevents spilling during transport
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve: No-bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism; easy disassembly for cleaning
- Angled Valve: Turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation; 25cm shorter tube and less excess tube bouncing around the chest
- Dirt shield valve cover to protect mouthpiece from dirt
- Cool Weave Cover Tube: Insulates and blocks UV-light; water stays cool and inhibits bacteria growth
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and phtalate free
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard Technology: Inhibits bacteria growth on reservoir and drinking tube surfaces
- Care-Free: cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it opened until dry (if used with water)
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; airtight seal
- IRR Reduction Fabrics meets military IRR standards to provide improved safety during low light
- Large NC Filler Cap: air tight, low profile one hand operated; compatible with commonly used personal filtration systems; cap fits FILBE hydration filler opening
- Dimensions : 36 × 25 × 8 cm
- Reservoir Capacity : 3 Liter
- Drinking Valve : Storm Push-Pull Valve
- Care-Free: Source's technologies combined represent the next generation in hydration systems, in which cleaning is no longer an issue. Our systems require the lowest maintenance on the market.
- Glass-Like: A multi-layer Polyethylene film utilizing SOURCE's Glass-Like technology, which prevents bio-film build up making the system self-cleaning. SOURCE's Glass-Like Film is 2000% smoother than standard TPU films, with virtually no difference from glass itself.
- Grunge Guard: An FDA approved and EPA registered antibacterial permanently embedded into the reservoir and tube to block bacteria growth. Effective for the life of the system. This protection has no effect on the water and is non-leaching.
- Taste-Free: Our co-extruded PE film retains the pure taste with absolutely no plastic flavor, also over time. (BPA and Phthalate free.)
30 Years Experience in Genuine Innovation & Manufacturing Highest Quality Gear
SOURCE (est 1989) is Israel's largest tactical gear manufacturer and exporter, a worldwide innovation leader in design and technology. SOURCE is an Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) supplier for 25 years as well as supplier for armed forces and hundreds of organizations in dozens of countries around the globe.
What Makes The Difference
SOURCE is the only Israeli tactical equipment manufacturer that manufactures all elements of tactical gear: Textile (vests, uniforms, packs) and ballistic panels (soft and hard), Hydration Systems, and Packs. We are committed to designing our products in a manner that reflects our spirits and values: Our design is to be innovative, functional, simple, durable, and environmentally aware. We transform traditional textile oriented designs into a new generation of High-End innovative gear. Our uniqueness is in the holistic approach embedded in our products.
Get in touch for a demo, details about specific features, and customization options.
- GENUINE INNOVATION: Source registered multiple patents in the field of hydration systems and load-bearing concepts.
- CREDIBILITY: A long list of armed forces and MOD's switched to Source Tactical Gear Solutions & Technologies.
- COMBAT PROVEN: Hundreds of thousands of Source systems are in use, with many field-tested in the most extreme conditions.
- DESIGNED BY SOLDIERS: Designed by soldiers for soldiers. Source's chief designer and much of its key personnel are ex-officers in the IDF elite forces.
- FAST RESPONSE: Our in-house design and development team can provide custom made product samples built to specs in a flash!
- COMBAT PROVEN: We've developed procedures to scientifically evaluate performance to improve agility, performance, and survivability.
Facts and Figures:
- It started in 1990 as an outdoor company
- 7000 SQM facility located in northern Israel
- 250 Employees, strong 'family ethos' with US and UK Program offices
- 90% of revenues are export. 80% of revenues are a result of government contracts and military sales
- Recognized by the Israel securities authority as an R&D company
- More than 10 international patents
- Most of SOURCE R&D and management staff are ex-IDF elite forces officers
- Market leader and sole supplier to major defense forces around the world
- ISO - 9001:2008, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified; experience in managing hi-spec
- One of the largest production facilities for soft ballistic body armor
- Integrating social values and business with 5% of profits being donated to the community