About SealSkinz Waterproof Gear:
- Lightweight, totally waterproof, breathable and windproof setting the standard for all-round, all season, waterproof gloves
- Close fitting anatomic design
- Pre-curved classic box finger construction
- 3D engineered natural feel providing flexibility
- Premium goatskin palms. Soft and supple for better grip
- Extended stretch cuffs with 3D rear closures for a more efficient under the jacket fit
SealSkinz waterproof socks and gloves use patented technology, ensuring the ultimate in waterproof and breathable protection for the feet and hands. When its cold and wet outside, our unique patented waterproof technology will keep you warm and dry. Equally, when its warm outside, the highly breathable membrane will pull sweat away from the body leaving you cool and dry.
As a result SealSkinz products ensure your feet, hands and head always remain totally dry, whilst also reducing the chance of blisters on your feet by preventing foot-rub against your shoe.
Our exceptional SealSkinz technology uses a unique seamless three layer construction – an outer, a waterproof, highly breathable membrane and an inner lining.#1 Inner Layer:
The inner layer is designed to be worn next to the skin. Being a blend of Merino Wool and other materials – it’s warm, comfortable, high wicking, anti-microbial and has good flame retardancy.#2 Middle Layer:
The membrane barrier is both waterproof and breathable. It’s impervious to water but will allow sweat, in the form of water molecules, to pass through it – keeping hands, feet and head dry and comfortable.#3 Outer Layer:
The outer layer provides the first layer of protection and can be made from a variety of materials, depending on the protection afforded by the product.