Say goodbye to cold feet. The women's Pure Pro Heat blends on-snow performance with a heated liner and a 100mm last for a comfort focused fit. The liner combines merino wool insulation and integrated heating technology with three temperature settings that are adjustable with the touch of a button from your phone, so your feet are always warm. The boot's Sensor Blade shell delivers award-winning power and precision in a customizable, boot-fitter friendly design. Adjustable flex lets you dial in your own flex needs.
- Slim Fit: Women's specific slim fit features a 100mm medium last for a strong balance of comfort and support
- Optimized Power Transmission: Sensor Blade shell engineering reduces weight while efficiently driving power through the front of the boot and into the ski
- Adjustable Flex: A simple rear spine adjustment provides a larger flex range for customized power, performance, and comfort
- Women's Specific Fit: The shorter, tulip-shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance
- Warm Your Feet via Bluetooth: THERM-IC boot heater technology is integrated into the liners for all-day comfort and warmth at the touch of a button or with your smartphone
- Natural Warmth, Quick-Drying: The liner features merino wool for warmth, breathability, and odor control
- Gripwalk Compatible (sold separately): GRIPWALK soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for a more natural walking motion and increased traction
- Additional functions: Adjustable Teeth 3 Positions
- Adjustment: 4 Micro
- Bootboard: Pu Foam
- Canting: Canting
- Material: 100% Aluminium
- Material: Polyurethane
- Powerstrap width: 40mm
- Properties: Gripwalk Compatible
- Skiboots - Flex index: 100.0000
- Skiboots - Last: 100.0000
- Specifications: Flex Adjustment
- Specifications: Women Specifics
- Technology: Diagonal Buckles
- Technology: Heated Liner Thermic System Bluetooth
- Technology: Sensor Blade
- Thermal insulation: Full Merinos Wool
- Tongue: Power Wrap - One-piece Toe Box
- Weight: 4.39lb/Half Pair (Size 24.5)
- Sizes: 22.0, 22.5, 23.0, 23.5, 24.0, 24.5, 25.0, 25.5, 26.0, 26.5, 27.0, 27.5
Rossignol is the iconic winter sports brand. Aimed at all enthusiasts, whether amateurs or experts, it offers products - equipment, clothing, accessories - for alpine skiing, Nordic skiing and snowboarding.
Rossignol draws on over 100 years of innovation and expertise. The brand works closely with the greatest champions to develop products which are both high tech and intuitive, offering each user a fulfilling and accessible experience on snow for sharing.
By celebrating the alliance of sport and fashion, Rossignol is investing in a casual lifestyle, with chic sportswear collections. Rossignol Apparel aims to develop the appeal of the French brand in the high-end fashion sportswear segment by drawing on its century-old heritage in winter sports.
Symbolizing 110 years of history, the « tricolour rooster » logo adorns the brand's clothing and footwear collections.