- Product Description
- About Hyperkewl
8550 HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling Horse Leg Wraps:
- Three hook & loop straps allow you to secure the cooling leg wraps without causing the animal undue stress
- Provide 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking; lightweight and durable
- Comfortable, quilted nylon outer w/HyperKewl fabric inner
- Water repellent nylon liner, and black poly-cotton trim
- Colors: Blue, Silver
- One Size
Simply soak the leg wraps for 2-3 minutes and secure around the horse's legs using the velcro straps. The cooling effect lasts for up to 5 hours provding safe and comfortable cooling relief. One size, sold in pairs.
HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling: This simple and effective technology works by combining water with our HyperKewl Fabric to create garments that gradually release water through evaporation to keep you cool, but comfortable.
Typical applications include industrial safety, construction, emergency services, military, outdoor recreation, athletics, motorcycling and equine.
HypwerKewl Evaporative Cooling Instructions:
- Soak garment in cool water for 1-3 minutes
- Gently squeeze out excess water
- Wear/Apply repeat steps as needed
- Hang to dry
- Wash with brush and delicate soap (as needed)