- Product Description
- About Hyperkewl
HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling Horse Blanket - Small/Medium(14.1 - 15.3 Hands)
- Two chest straps and two under belly straps secure the blanket to the horse
- Flexible shoulder material allows the horse to move with minimal restriction
- Provide 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking; extremely lightweight and durable
- Comfortable, quilted nylon outer w/HyperKewl\xBB fabric inner, and water repellent nylon liner, and black poly-cotton trim
- Colors: Blue, Silver
- Sizes: S/M, L/XL (See sizing chart for details)
Soak the blanket in water for 2-10 minutes and place it on the horse. Straps at the front and under the belly secure the blanket to the horse and flexible shoulder points allow for easy movement. The special HyperKewl fabric in the blanket holds the water and slowly evaporates it cooling down your horse quickly.
HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling: This simple and effective technology works by combining water with our HyperKewl Fabric to create garments that gradually release water through evaporation to keep you cool, but comfortable.
Typical applications include industrial safety, construction, emergency services, military, outdoor recreation, athletics, motorcycling and equine.
HypwerKewl Evaporative Cooling Instructions:
- Soak garment in cool water for 1-3 minutes
- Gently squeeze out excess water
- Wear/Apply repeat steps as needed
- Hang to dry
- Wash with brush and delicate soap (as needed)