- Product Description
- Hanz Technology
- About Hanz
All HANZ\xAC waterproof socks are built with a three-layer seamless construction to ensure abrasion resistance, breathable, waterproof protection, and wicking comfort. Whether you want to keep your feet dry in muddy, wet conditions or fight serious cold while submerging your feet, all HANZ\xAC waterproof socks help prevent chafing and blistering for hours of comfort. Every sock we make is high-pressure leak-tested before leaving the factory.
- Three-layer membrane construction with insulation delivers added warmth and protection with minimal bulk for any activity in wet,wintery conditions.
- Height: Mid-calf height - 11"
- Construction: Three-layer construction, securely bonded throughout entire sock
- Liner: Expedition-weight double velour Polartec\xAC Power Stretch\xAC fleece
- Membrane: HANZ\xAC stretchable waterproof, breathable MVT membrane
- Shell: Nylon/Lycra\xAC Spandex offering a durable, flexible, stretch covering
- Stretch-to-fit avoids uncomfortable sags and wrinkles, even in strenuous activity
- Seamless design provides the ultimate in performance and comfort without annoying ridges and pressure points
- Every sock is pressure tested to ensure it has no leaks
- Thermal Protection Level: H4
- SMALL: (M Shoe) 5-6 (W Shoe) 6-7
- MEDIUM: (M Shoe) 7-9 (W Shoe) 8-10
- LARGE: (M Shoe) 10-11 (W Shoe) 11+
- X-LARGE: (M Shoe) 12-15
or over twenty years, HANZ Extremity Wear has been a pioneer in the field of form-fitting waterproof technology for the hands and feet. Based on technology originally developed by company founder Cole Williams for clean room manufacturing, we began work on recreational products in 1990. We introduced our first completely waterproof sock for the outdoor industry in 1993. Since then, we\xCDve established ourselves as the technical leader in the sector, with top level, three-layer membrane, seamless constructions that provide superior fit, protection and tactile sensation with less bulk and more durability. We design and manufacture all of our products in the U.S.A., and are continually innovating extremity wear for all outdoor activities, including sport, flame-resistant and waterproof products. Hanz Extremity Wear is a family-owned corporation manufacturing all of its products in California. Founded by Cole Williams in 1970, Hanz Extremity Wear has a long history of innovative product development and production techniques.
Our company strives to achieve the highest standards in quality control, and maintains a strong dedication to its employees.