Gerbing's battery heated fleece vest is powered by Gerbing's patented Microwire heating technology that provides best-in-class heating efficiency and performance. This is our best selling heated fleece vest of all time and is perfect for staying warm during any cold-weather activity like skiing, hiking, or camping. We love the look and feel of the Thermite Heated Vest and we know you will too!Gerbing Gyde Heated Jackets & Vests Include:
- 7.4V 3400mAh 25.16WH Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- 1 Wall Charger
- Detailed Instructions
- Gerbing Microwire Lifetime Warranty
Gerbing's Thermite fleece program is composed of a deep, soft pile obtained by heavily napping with wire brushes. It is a two-sided pile fleece, which provides air space giving good insulating properties without too much weight. A lightweight, warm, soft fabric, with hydrophobic attributes and holds less than 1% of its weight in water. It retains much of its insulating properties, even when wet. Unlike other synthetic fleece, polyester fleece is known for its ability to resist pilling, even after extended use. To update the fleece, we developed a honeycomb structure to give the fabric a more unique look, while maintaining functionality.Gerbing Heated Fleece Vest Features:
Battery has 4 heat-settings as indicated by lights and Heat Times:
- Exceptional warmth with lofted anti-pill fleece composition
- Core fibers help conserve heat and wick moisture away from the body
- Hydrophobic properties hold less than 1% of its weight in water
- Four Microwire heating zones: collar, chest (2), and back
- Reaches temperatures up to 135 F
- Equipped with a dual mode 7 volt battery and wall charger
- Ideal mid-layer or outerwear piece
- 100% (4 red/blue lights) - 2 Hours
- 75% (3 red/blue lights) - 3 Hours
- 50% (2 red/blue lights) - 5 Hours
- 25% (1 red/blue lights) - 8 Hours
How it Works:
- We recommend charging overnight for first charge.
- Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3 hours).
- A red light will appear on wall charger when charging.
- The red light will change to green when charged.
- Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use. This practice will prolong the life of any 7V battery.
How to Power Up:
- Step 1: Power on by pressing and holding power button.
- Step 2: To change temperature, press and hold power button until LED light reflects desired setting. *Power level setting can only be indicated when connected to garment.
- Step 3: Check remaining battery life by disconnecting battery from product. Press and hold power
button, LED indicator will show 1 to 4 lights.
- LED lights to indicate remaining power will illuminate (4 lights is full power).
- Step 1: Locate power pocket; it will be on the wearers left outer pocket.
- Step 2: Open pocket and locate power plug.
- Step 3: Turn on battery by holding power button until it lights up.
- Step 4: Insert plug into battery port and push down to secure it in the plug holder.
- Step 5: Push power button on battery to select the setting you would like.
- Step 6: Place battery into pocket and close the pocket.
Gerbing Heated Clothing Warranty: For over 40 years, Gerbing has been the leader in heating clothing technology and has earned the trust of our customers by standing by the quality and performance of our products. We continue to stand by our products because we know our customers rely on them for comfort and safety during the harshest conditions.
Lifetime Warranty: Our Gerbing Heating Elements & Microwire Heating System are protected forever under our lifetime guarantee.
One-Year Warranty: All non-electrical components of our clothing are warrantied for one year after purchase. In addition, our temperature controllers, electrical plugs, connectors, solder joints, and connection cables are covered for one year.
90-Day Warranty: Batteries and chargers are warrantied for 90 days after purchase.
How to file a Warranty Claim: Read the details below first to determine eligibility. Email email@example.com or call 800-646-5916 x4 to speak with a Gerbing specialist for troubleshooting and determine if your product is covered under warranty and to receive a return authorization number. Any products shipped without authorization may result in delays or potential loss of that returned item.
Who does this warranty cover? Our warranties apply only to items purchased directly from Gerbing or an authorized Gerbing dealer. Please save your receipt as the warranty only extends to the original purchaser. This warranty covers any generation of Gerbing, Gerbing's, Gerbing's Heated Clothing and Gyde branded products.
What does this warranty not cover? This warranty does not cover any damage caused by (1) normal wear and tear; (2) improper use; (3) failure to follow the product instructions; (4) modifications; (5) unauthorized repair; (6) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control; or (7) customer negligence. Shipping costs for all warranty claims are the responsibility of the customer.
What is the period of coverage? The heating elements in our products (Microwire) are covered for life. This warranty covers electrical plugs, connectors, solder joints, Gerbing temperature controllers, Gerbing electrical components of accessories, and all materials, sewing, and craftsmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Batteries and chargers, including Gerbing rechargeable Lithium/NIMH battery packs and chargers, are covered by this warranty for 90 days from the date of purchase. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly, and that you remain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Batteries must only be used with products with an amp rating less than the maximum capacity output rating for the battery.
What are your remedies under this warranty? With respect to any defective product during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, repair or replace such product (or the defective part) free of charge. In the event that the product or style warrantied is no longer available, a replacement style or credit may be offered for the original product value.
What must you do to keep the warranty in effect? Our products are designed to be powered and controlled by using only Gerbing accessories and controllers. Using other manufacturersΥ accessories and controllers with your Gerbing product will void your warranty.
What if my problem is not covered under warranty? Some customers have worn the same Gerbing product for 10+ years without fail, but due to the durability of our patented heating system, you may have wear and tear that is not covered under warranty but can easily be fixed by our expert technicians. These issues range from fabric tears to solder joints and p
In 1975, a motorcyclist rides to work at an aeronautical machine shop. It's frigid, wet, and blustery. The faster he goes, the colder he feels. The machine shop owner and engineer is inspired; Gerbing Heated Clothing is born.
For over 40 years, Gerbing has been the industry leader in developing heating technologies to overcome cold weather conditions. The patented Gerbing Microwireͺ system is composed of thousands of conductive filaments 1/10th the thickness of a human hair. Each garment is controlled by a sophisticated power management & distribution system.
We were born from aeronautics, fueled by a passion for powersports, and engineered to keep you warm in the most frigid conditions.