The Winterlite -15° is the perfect choice for harsh weather conditions and demanding adventures in cold temperatures. The water-repellent, windproof shell fabric is made of a PFC free PU coating. It is lightweight and vapor permeable and protects against moisture or condensation. Ideal for sleeping under a tarp or in a snow shelter. The clever tuck-stitch technology ensures durability and optimal moisture control.
The Winterlite features an ergonomic fit for enhanced thermal performance as well as a proportional differential cut. The 3D foot box with 11 individually filled down chambers keeps feet warm. A puffy draft collar retains warmth within the sleeping bag.
Only RDS certified down is used in the Winterlite. All Winterlite sleeping bags can be paired with each other, with other Exped models, as well as with most sleeping bags from other brands.
For alpine touring and adverse conditions
- Water-repellent, windproof, breathable shell fabric
- Ergonomic fit for effective thermal performance
- Proportional differential cut
- The generous 3-D draft collar with elastic cord closure is simple to use, does not feel tight when used and can be opened easily when necessary.
- Easy to handle flat cord lock
- Stay warm while using your arm. Close the snap button, open the self-locking zipper and slip your arm through the gap. The hood stays in place and keeps you cozy.
- Bartack reinforcements where necessary for enhanced durability.
- The large hood opening ensures a comfortable fit. When cinched tight on cold nights it seals accurately around mouth and nose. The inner lining doubles as the cinch cord guard preventing pressure on forehead and nose when the hood is closed. And the hood is large enough to hold a pillow.
- The sleeping bag is available in right and left hand zipper versions. Two bags from the Expedition, Trekking and Basecamp series (from 2015) can be coupled together. The YKK #5 zipper on the bags is always of the same length.
- Snap button closes the draft collar. No hoop and loop tabs that attach to hair etc.
- Zipper pullers feature glow-in-the-dark tabs.
- Internal hidden pocket to secure small personal items or keep batteries warm
- Intuitive and ergonomically placed hood closure system for easy handling and accurate closure. Hidden within the hood to prevent pressure on forehead and nose by the cords. Differing caps on upper and lower cord improve handling in the dark.
- Two-way zippers increase flexibility and allow the bag to be opened at the foot-end for temperature regulation.
- Climate neutral product: Exped measures and fully offsets all global warming gases (CO2 equivalents) from manufacturing and shipping this product.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS): RDS is the strictest standard for animal welfare in the production of down. Exped uses 100% certified down in all down products.
- Oeko-tex certified material: Oeko-Tex is a testing and Certification system for raw materials and finished products. Exped does not feature fully tested products. The listed products aren't certified under this standard. Only accordingly specified materials are certified.
- Bluesign certified material: Bluesign, the world's strictest textile standard for environmental protection and consumer protection in textile production. The listed products aren't certified under this standard. Only accordingly specified materials are certified.
- Shell Fabric
- 20 D ripstop nylon Neovent-S
- 1'000 mm water column
- MVTR 7000 g/m²/24h
- Bluesign certified
- 30 D nylon
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- PFC free
- RDS certified
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Min. 800 cuin/oz 90/10 (EN-Standard) European goose down
- Comfort temperature: -8 °C
- Limit temperature: -16 °C
- Extreme temperature: -37 °C
- Fill weight: M: 850 g, L: 890 g
- Loft height: M: 10.5 cm, L: 10.5 cm
- Weight: M: 1380 g, L: 1450 g
- Up to body size: M: 180 cm, L: 195 cm
- Length: M: 205 cm, L: 220 cm
- Shoulder width: M: 157 cm, L: 159 cm
- Foot width: M: 100 cm, L: 100 cm
- Packed Dimensions: M: 28 x 16 x 16 cm, L: 28 x 16 x 17 cm
- Color Inside: lava
Starting in the early 80's as a distributor of other outdoor brands, we began to build our own gear in 1997. Since then we have created many highly innovative products and won many awards for our designs.
All highly motivated outdoor people specialised in their skills and often found playing in the wild.
The maximum outdoor experience with minimal means. Nature with all its fascinating elements is best experienced with essential and functionally refined equipment.
Since our foundation, we have paid close attention to the principles of sustainability, as we view this as the most economical and environmentally friendly path in the long run. Durability, reliability and repairability are at the core of our philosophy. And we maintain long-standing and close cooperations with our partner factories to warrant our commitments.