A high-end Gore-Tex ski and snowboard glove.
The full leather shell and palm of the Phantom Glove give it a premium look and feel. PrimaLoft Gold insulation adds warmth, and the Gore-Tex + Gore Grip technology provides breathable waterproof protection. The zippered cuffs mean its easy to pull on and off, and still gives you a snug fit against your wrist to keep out snow and cold. Its a stylish glove with a performance-heavy build, because you shouldnt have to choose one or the other.
- Split level design allows for easy access and organization
- Split-Wing Collapsible Brace (patented) provides great stability and folds flat for storage
- 10 lockable YKK main zippers
- Interior mesh dividers provide visibility of contents
- Neoprene panel on large interior compartment provides stretch for over-packing
- Interior compartment keeps dirty clothes or ski/snowboard boots contained
- Tuck away ID pocket for added security
- Exterior quick access pockets, Premium retractable handle & reinforced, replaceable 8.5cm urethane wheels, Compression molded bottom with corner guards
- Insert: Gore-Tex + Gore Grip technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester) [ 70g ]
- Palm: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- Shell: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- Lining: 200g Silky High Pile Fleece (100% polyester)
- Cuff Closure: Zipper
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Materials: 92% Goat Leather, 7% Polyamide, 1% Elastane
- Sizing: S, M, L, XL
Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel.