Thank You for shopping at My Cooling Store! We are a 100% Family Owned business that takes pride in offering a great selection of cooling products at great prices.
My Cooling Store Price Match - If you find the same product being sold at a lower price by an authorized dealer we will match the price.
To file a Price Match claim, please e-mail email@example.com with links to the two product pages that are being price matched.
Competitor must be an authorized U.S. dealer.
eBay auctions are not eligible for price match.
Amazon is not eligible for price match.
Product must be new and in stock in the same model, size, color, etc from competitor
Shipping fees will be included while calculating the price difference.
Items priced less than $50 are not eligible to be price matched.
Price match is eligible only before shipment. Once shipped, we cannot price match.
We reserve the right to deny any claim based on situation, MAP policies, etc.
No other coupons or discounts can be applies with Price Match.
Price match can be done within 48hrs of order.
NOTE: Price Match does not apply to Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas Sales, or any other special sales we run. We run these sales as a gift to our customers and cannot discount below these prices.
We are happy to offer simple $5 shipping on all orders shipping within the continental USA! No surprise charges, just a great deal.
About Our Shipping Options:
$5 Flat Rate Shipping
$5 Flat Rate Shipping is available on all orders shipping within the United States! Estimated delivery times range from a few days to 2 weeks depending on your delivery address.
Expedited Shipping Rates:
$9.95 Expedited Priority Shipping is available when you need to get your order faster. These orders ship via Postal Priority Service and typically take under 1 week to receive. Please keep in mind that orders ship from the east coast and please allow appropriate time for delivery.
If your purchase is very time-sensitive or is needed ASAP, we suggest selecting a UPS delivery shipping method at the checkout. To calculate the cost simply enter your shipping address, select the UPS shipping service you want from the "Shipping Method" drop down menu and hit the "Apply" button.
Next Day Air - Place your order by 1pm Monday to Friday and it will be delivered the next business day!
2nd Day - Place your order by 1pm Monday to Friday and it will be delivered in 2 business days!
3 Day - You got it! - Place your order by 1pm Monday to Friday and it will be delivered in 3 business days!
UPS Ground - Offers great tracking and quick delivery at a great price. Delivery time dependent on location and delivery day is not guaranteed, unlike the other UPS options. Please see map below for estimated delivery.
Visit Our Interactive Support Center Here:
• You will need one HeatTrak Power Unit for each set of HeatTrak Mats. The Power Unit connects your mats to a 120v electrical outlet and allows power to flow to the mats.
• You can connect up to 15 Amps on a single power unit. Each HeatTrack Walkway Mat is 2.5 Amps and Each Stair Mat is 0.6 Amps. So you can connect either 5 walkway mats, 15 stair mats or any combination thereof. If you connected mats exceed 15 Amps, you will have to split up the mats and add a second power unit to plug into a separate outlet.
How many mats do I need?
• Walkway mats are 20 x 60 inches. Stair Mats are 10 x 30 inches. You will need one walkway mat for every 5 feet of sidewalk and one stair mat for each stair. For example: If you have a 20 foot walkway and 3 stairs,you will need 4 walkway mats, 3 stair mats and 1 power unit.
How do the mats connect?
• Each mat has a male and femal connector. To connect the mats, connect the male connector on the one mat to the female connector on another mat. The power unit can only connect to the male connector on a mat.
Do I need a 20-inch Extender?
• In certain instances you may need a 20 inch cable extender to create longer cable lengths between mats. Follow this rule: Starting from the power unit, whenever a stair mat leads to a walkway mat you will need a 20 inch extender.
How many HeatTrak Power Units will I need? • You will need one HeatTrak Power Unit for each ...