Pre-Order Notice: This Gerbing product is expected to be available on approximately October 15th. We are currently accepting pre-orders and recommend that you place your order to guarantee availability. Purchases for Christmas gifts are expected to be delivered in plenty of time.
Gerbing's heated puffer jacket is a glimpse into the future of heated apparel. Gerbing's patented microwire technology provides ultimate warmth and comfort for all of your winter adventures. The heated puffer jacket is great for skiing, sporting events, shoveling snow and staying warm during the cooler months.
The Gerbing coreheat7 Puffer Jacket is the most technologically advanced 800 fill jacket in the world. Thermovelocity Protection keeps bulk low and flexibility high ensuring maximum style at maximum speed. It's water repellent, ultralight shell blocks the wind and resists tears and abrasion. In-pocket heat control and mobile phone / MP3 headphones accessible media pocket are specifically designed for the temperature of speed.
Gerbing Core Heat 7 Puffer Jacket:
- SKU: JKCHPF
- Max Heat: 135 F @ 7.7W
- Power: 7V 2.2Ah lithium ion battery
- Build: 800 fill poly jacket with telescoping lycra sleeve cuff
- Materials: Mini rip shell, micro poly lining
Gerbing Core Heat 7 Battery Powered Clothing:
- 1 Heated Puffer Jacket
- 1 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1 Battery Charger
The Core Heat 7 thermovelocity system is powered by 7V lithium ion batteries that provide mobility and warmth for any outdoor activity. Coreheat7 garments are designed to keep you warm while hunting, working, skiing, or just walking the dog.Gerbing Microwire Heating:
The Microwire system is the most durable and efficient thermo-technology platform ever developed. Products incorporating Microwire technology utilizes patented micro-sized stainless steel fibers intertwined and encased in a proprietary waterproof coating. Gerbing Microwire technology will provide even heating for ultimate comfort.Gerbing Core Heat 7 Volt Battery Products Include:
Includes the battery and charger you need to power your Gerbing heated product. You may purchase additional batteries and extended-life batteries for prolonged use.
How to measure for Gerbing Jackets and Vests properly:
The measuring process is very important and will help make sure you order the correct size. The tape measure should fit snugly against the body. Remember, any Gerbing liner is meant to be worn under outerwear clothing.
- Chest - Measure around the fullest area of the chest, holding tape firm and level. Hold arms out, place tape, drop arms and record measurement.
- Waist - Measure loosely at your natural waistline, typically above your beltline and closer to your bellybutton.
- Hips - Measure around the fullest part of seat while standing and while sitting. Record the higher number.
- Outseam - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the ankle, remember pants and pant liners will lose some length when in the sitting or riding position.
- Sleeve Length - Measure from the top of the shoulder bone to the bottom of the wrist bone. Measure both arms as one arm may be longer than the other.
COREHEAT 7 INSTRUCTIONS - HOW TO POWER YOUR HEATED GEAR
All garments come with a 7v Lithium Ion rechargeable battery and wall charger.
Additional 7v batterie
Olympia, Washington. 1975. Winter.
A motorcyclist rides to work at an aeronautical machine shop. It?s frigid, wet and blustery. The faster he goes, the colder he feels. Shop owner and engineer Gordon Gerbing is inspired. Gerbing Thermovelocity Protection? is born.
For over 40 years Gerbing has been developing self-heating technology to overcome cold at speed. Whether you're jumping out of an airplane at 30,000 feet, ripping a first decent at sixty miles-per-hour or running wide open on your bike in the dead of winter, Gerbing Thermovelocity Protection? delivers the highest performance and most distinctive designs in the outerwear market.
We are born from aeronautics. Fueled by a passion for motorsports. And engineered to withstand the fridged conditions of the pacific northwest.
Gerbing makes wearable technology specifically designed for the temperature of speed.